Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Thanks Lehigh InSTALLment!

Lehigh University's Health and Wellness Center puts monthly flyers in the stalls of most bathrooms on campus that offer tips, trivia and facts intended to maintain, you guessed it, health and wellness. This month's InSTALLment included the "8 Time Management Skills for College Students" section found below, and looking over it I decided all of the eight bolded tips can certainly be applied to a broader crowd than just college students.

In fact, I've already suggested a couple of the InSTALLment's ideas as stress relievers, including organization and relaxation. Read through the list of time management skills. If you're not a college student just sub in aspects of your busy schedule where research papers and tests are mentioned.


These tips might seem simple and obvious, but how many of them do you actually live by? I've definitely gone through periods of great time management and others when I just neglect it. So trust me, these tips are worth practicing. Things like cramming and disorganization stress me out as a college student, but I've seen that affect my professors and parents at times, too.

I recommend implementing the "8 Time Management Skills for College Students [or anyone]" for a couple weeks. None should be too difficult to begin, and if it is, you're doing something wrong. After you get the hang of time management, I bet you notice reduced stress and an easier day-to-day routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment